Ingredients (Serves 2)
2 cod loins
50g red pepper
200g gf spaghetti
400g chopped tomatoes – drained of liquid
1 tsp garlic infused oil
1 spring onion (green part only)
1/2 tsp easy chillies
1) Bring a large pan of water to the boil
2) Meanwhile fry the cod loin in the garlic oil, chillies, 1/2 spring onion on a medium heat for 4 minutes.
3) The saucepan water should now be boiled, add your pasta and cook per package instructions.
4) Meanwhile add the tomatoes and brocolli to the frying pan and cook for a further 5 minutes. Add the pepper and spinach and cook until the pasta is al dente.
5) Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan.Cook through for a further minute.
6) Ensure the fish is cooked through and serve.
Kcal 454 | Carbs 67g | Protein 40g | Fat 4g or which 0.6g is Saturated Fat
Very low in saturated fat
Low in sodium
High in phosphorus
High in selenium
High in thiamin
High in vitamin A
Very high in vitamin C